Our Summer Training Camp is structured to help keep you motivated throughout the summer by our rewarding you for training.
• Join the program and receive credit for every class or training you complete, any of our over 20 classes a week as well as any Open Studio workouts you do *over 30 minutes
• Each week you are entered into a drawing to win prizes
• Each week the camper with the most classes wins a prize
• Each month there is a raffle for BRC Gift Cards
• Random Weekly and Daily Challenges for merchandise, apparel, even running shoes
• The camper who completes the most workouts in the summer WINS A YEAR MEMBERSHIP to BRC
• The program runs June 1st –August 10th
• Camp Registration for the entire 10 week program is $25 that gets you a Summer Training Technical Shirt and your training logs submissions.
• (*yes that is in addition to the low monthly $30 unlimited membership includes all classes, RunFit Cardio, Tabata, Indoor Cycling, 30/30/30 and the Tuesday Night Track Club)
Our workouts are a combination of heart-rate-based interval training, our proprietary RunFit Cardio Strength Training, lactic training and Tabata principles.
Experienced, athletic coaches that push you to your test your limits, maximize fat burning and increase overall metabolism.
An intimate client-to-trainer ratio to maintain a personalized experience despite the group setting.
A motivational setting that is well-lit, highly maintained, upbeat and encouraging.
Well-trained coaches who believe in helping their clients exceed their fitness goals.
During each of our sessions, our coaches will help you maintain exceptional form. Throughout each session, you’ll receive customized recommendations. This enables all participants to learn the proper way to exercise and complete each element of the Camp session at their fitness level, while still maintaining a one-on-one relationship with the coach.
Registration Opens Monday, May 14th
Make this the Best Summer of Your Life
In consideration of the acceptance of this program: myself, heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Berkshire Running Center, the cities and towns participating for any and all injuries suffered by me while competing in, and traveling to or from this program. I attest that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to compete in this program. I also willingly release my image for photography, video, and film cameras which may chronicle this event.