#brc100days is designed to keep us going when the seasons start to make it hard to keep our commitments. The fall brings schedule changes, school and work become more regular after the summer fun wears off. As the days will be getting shorter, the next thing we know it is the holiday time.
You can make this either the best 100 days leading into the end of the year, or not. Join us and finish 2018 off better than you started.
We are committed to help you (and us) stay on track.
We know what works; accountability, dedication and above all, fun.
This new program starts the week of September 1st-8th, 2018
Dedicate the next 100 days to doing one thing at least a day to improve your health. Whether that be exercise, any type of fitness, yoga, hiking. Making a plan and execute better nutrition. Dedicate spending time with family or friends, maybe try volunteering. Set a goal, run a 5k. Plant some fall bulbs. Make a promise to sleeping better; finally cleaning out that closet, the list truly is endless.
- GIve yourself points for everything you do.
- Report in once a week
- Bonus credits for every class or event you do at BRC
- Bonus credits for those that you post and share.
- Each week there will be drawings, give- away surprises from both BRC and local businesses.
- Two grand prizes will be drawn at the end of the 100 days
- 1 BRC year membership to the participant with the most BRC credits (classes or events) $360 value
- 1 BRC year membership to a participant drawn at random
- A very cool technical training shirt
- Top ten prizes will also be awarded at the end of the program.
$25 with your membership (yearly or monthly)
New members "pay as you go" $25 plus *$30 a month UNLIMITED classes
**Special savings package "100 days for $100"