8 Miles, ONE Hill
Mt. Greylock Road Race
- Course: 8 miles on paved road to the summit of Mt. Greylock (highest peak in Massachusetts- el. 3491 ft)
- At least 2 water stops
- Start/Finish: Mt. Williams Resevoir, Notch Road/Pattison Road
- Runners must arrange their own transportation back from the summit
- No changing rooms available at the start. They are available at the finish
- Porto-john at start area
- Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall male and female
- Refreshments at the finish area for runners and guests
- 2015 Results
From N. Adams -Take Rt.2 west, turn left on Notch Rd., continue uphill for approx. 2 miles. Reservoir is on right.
From Williamstown -Take Rt.2 east, turn right on Luce Rd., continue for approx. 4 miles.
The Mt. Greylock Road Race is part of the USATFNE mountain running series. For more information on that check this BLOG.