For beginner through intermediate level runners! Berkshire Running Center’s experienced running coaches will walk you through the steps to improving your running. If your just trying to finish your first 5K or if you want to set a Personal Best this year, come join us for a fun group training! Kent and Shiobbean Lemme have been running and coaching for years. Kent specializes in running form, after all if your going to learn how to run you might as well learn how to do it right instead of having to learn that after the fact. Shiobbean is a master of motivation, if you think you can’t do this you obviously haven’t met Shiobbean yet, she will help to shape your mind so you can shape your body!
- This program will run for 6 weeks starting October 10th and running through November 18th. (no class on 11/4)
- Class times will be Tuesday's at 5:30PM and Saturday’s at 8AM.
- Classes will last approximately 1 hour.
Classes will meet at Berkshire Running Center, 34 Depot St., Pittsfield, MA on Wednesday''s and Sunday's
- The cost for the program is $100.
- The program will prepare you to run the Thankful Run on November 23rd.
- On occasion class time, date or location may change, all participants will be notified in advance. Every attempt will be made to hold the classes as scheduled.
If you prefer to print off a registration form and mail it in please click HERE
In consideration of the acceptance of this program: myself, heirs,
executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and
claims for damages I may have against Berkshire Running Center, the
cities and towns participating for any and all injuries suffered by me
while competing in, and traveling to or from this program. I attest that
I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to compete in this
program. I also willingly release my image for photography, video, and
film cameras which may chronicle this event.