Steel Rail Half Marathon Training 2018
The training program for the 6th Annual Steel Rail Half Marathon will start on Sunday March 11, 2018. A half hour of instruction on subjects such as nutrition, running form, principals of training, race preparation, etc. will take place at the beginning of each session, followed by a long run. Running routes will be explained with mileage markers for different distances. Everyone will run at their pace (we will help you figure out what your pace should be) and a distance appropriate for the level of fitness you are currently in. In other words this isn’t a cookie cutter program it’s customized for YOU! Kent and Shiobbean will help set up your weekly training plan before you leave so you know your training for each week. Last year we had close to 40 people in the training program! The Details
- Starting March 11, 2018 and running for 10 weeks ending on May 13, 2018 with the SRHM on May 20, 2018.
- The cost for the 10 week training program is $90
- Meet every Sunday at 8 AM at Berkshire Running Center.
- Everyone in the program will get the lowest rate for the SRHM regardless of when they register and everyone in the training program will be able to get into the race even if the race sells out.
- Race discounts and guarantee only apply to those who sign up for the training program by March 12, 2017.
- On occasion class location may change, all participants will be notified in advance.
In consideration of the acceptance of this program:
myself, heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and
all rights and claims for damages I may have against Berkshire Running
Center, the cities and towns participating for any and all injuries
suffered by me while competing in, and traveling to or from this
program. I attest that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to
compete in this program. I also willingly release my image for
photography, video, and film cameras which may chronicle this event.